Thank you for your interest in
Cocheco Academy of The Arts!
Our application process involves multiple steps.
All steps must be completed.
1. Complete the Pre-Admission Form
2. Respond to the email you'll receive from Admissions within 72 Hours.
3. Schedule your students shadow day*
4. If your student is interested in applying after their shadow day - complete the Admissions Application.
5. Schedule and attend your Admissions Meeting**
Cocheco Academy of The Arts holds Information Nights monthly, August through June. Traditionally this is the 3rd or 4th Thursday of the month. Prospective Students & Families are strongly encouraged to attend an info session. Dates & times are posted on social media and this website. Summer 2020 Info Nights will be posted soon. Families are strongly encouraged to attend before apply for admissions.
*as of 3/15/2020 we have suspended shadow days due to Covid-19. Students who are applying for Fall 2020, Semester 1 do not have to meet this requirement. Students wishing to transfer for Semester 2, 2020-2021 must complete a shadow day.
** Admission Meetings take place from February 1 through June 1. Students wishing to transfer to CATA during S2, 2020-2021 will have their admission meetings during early December 2020. CATA is currently holding admission meetings via Google Meet which is a great introduction of how we hold virtual classes during inclement weather days!