CATA classes are currently
meeting remotely in real time
no packets, no on-again-off-again
consistent learning & doing
*"real" CATA is in person every day and remote-synchronous only on snow days.
We'll be back in the classroom as soon as it is prudent.
Our application process involves multiple steps.
All steps must be completed.
1. Complete the Pre-Admission Form
2. Respond to the email you'll receive from Admissions within 48 Hours.
3. Schedule your student's shadow day*
4. If your student is interested in applying after their shadow day - complete the Admissions Application.
5. Schedule and attend your Admissions Meeting**
Cocheco Academy of the Arts holds
*students interested in CATA for the 2021-2022 school year may shadow a current student for a synchronous remote shadow day
** Admission Meetings take place from February 1 through June 1. Students wishing to transfer to CATA during S2, 2020-2021 will have their admission meetings during early December 2020. CATA is currently holding admission meetings via Google Meet which is a great introduction of how we hold virtual classes during inclement weather days!