CATA classes are currently
meeting remotely and in-person on a hybrid schedule.
no packets, no on-again-off-again
consistent learning & doing
online and in-person - together
*"real" CATA is in person every day and remote-synchronous only on snow days.
Our application process involves multiple steps.
All steps must be completed.
1. Complete the Pre-Admission Form
2. Respond to the email you'll receive from Admissions within 48 Hours.
3. Schedule your student's shadow day*
4. If your student is interested in applying after their shadow day - complete the Admissions Application.
5. Schedule and attend your Admissions Meeting**
Cocheco Academy of the Arts holds
*students interested in CATA for the 2021-2022 school year may shadow a current student for a synchronous remote shadow day
** Admission Meetings take place from February 1 through June 1. Students wishing to transfer to CATA during S2, 2020-2021 will have their admission meetings during early December 2020. CATA is currently holding admission meetings via Google Meet which is a great introduction of how we hold virtual classes during inclement weather days!