Thank you for your interest in
Cocheco Academy of The Arts!
CATA Will be using our Remote Learning
schedule for the foreseeable future.
Our classes are live, in real time!
Our application process involves multiple steps.
All steps must be completed.
1. Complete the Pre-Admission Form
2. Respond to the email you'll receive from Admissions within 72 Hours.
3. Schedule your students shadow day*
4. If your student is interested in applying after their shadow day - complete the Admissions Application.
5. Schedule and attend your Admissions Meeting**
Cocheco Academy of The Arts holds Information Nights monthly, August through June. Traditionally this is the 3rd or 4th Thursday of the month. Prospective Students & Families are strongly encouraged to attend an info session. Dates & times are posted on social media and this website.
Families should attend an info night session before scheduling a shadow day.
*as of 10/1/2020 we will be having remote learning shadow days for students interested in CATA for the 2021-2022 school year.
** Admission Meetings take place from February 1 through June 1. Students wishing to transfer to CATA during S2, 2020-2021 will have their admission meetings during early December 2020. CATA is currently holding admission meetings via Google Meet which is a great introduction of how we hold virtual classes during inclement weather days!